Courses are usually 6 weeks all classes 1 hour booked in advance. Advance booking allows for small classes and personalised workouts relevant to participants' needs. Adaptations and challenges with small equipment enable everyone to make progress at their own pace.
You may be able to try a class before booking a course, please ask.
- An introduction to Pilates
- Improves posture
- Aids a sense of wellbeing
- Improves muscle tone, strength and flexibility
- Develops co-ordination and flow
- Introduces small equipment
- Challenges core strength and co-ordination
- Developes fine motor body control
- Intense workout and deep stretch
- A low impact cardio class
- No previous experience required
6 week course - £48
Book two courses, 2 classes per week for 6 weeks - £90
“I have been doing Pilates with Virginia for 8 months now and it is a revelation. Her classes are always well run and thought out for the particular standard required. Virginia is a fabulous teacher she has just the right balance of knowledge, firmness, understanding and humour that creates a great learning environment. She herself is a brilliant advert for her classes, as she looks amazing. A real inspiration!”